Unfortunately, due to the amount of requests that we receive on a daily basis, we are unable to accept any more writers. Please contact us if you are looking at a paid feature.
Are you a male grooming expert, freelance writer, or industry insider with unique and compelling advice to share? If so, we’d love to feature you at MaleStandard.com. All Male Standard guest writers are represented in our featured “Guest” portfolio.
Requests From The Editor
1. Remain on-topic with inspiring, original content.
Male Standard Article Submission Guidelines
Spelling and Grammar
Male Standard follows US spelling. Please use “or” instead of “our” for color, favorite etc., and “z” instead of “s” for organize, optimize etc.
Use subheadings to separate main ideas within your article
- All subheadings and titles should be appealing, and descriptive
- In <h2> headings, please capitalize the ﬁrst letter of every word, e.g. “How To Get A Better Shave”
- In <h3> headings, capitalize the main words, e.g. “Keep Your Skin in Top Notch Shape”
- Please include no more than 2 links per article; once in the body and once in your byline
- If you want to markup the links in HTML, please feel free to do so
- Otherwise, include the URL in brackets immediately after the text you’d like to use as the link text
- Please let us know if you represent a company that has an included link
- We do not publish affiliate links
- High-quality and visually attractive images are important in our articles
- Please avoid re-scaling images as much as possible as this can reduce their overall quality and clarity
- Ideally, all images in an article should have the same width and quality or color theme
- Please do not include images in your article, as this can lower the resoultion
- We can provide images for you if preferred
Call to Action
- All articles must contain a strong call to action that helps to encourage conversation
- Please include a brief bio, and/or photograph, written in the third person
- Bylines should be a sentence or two explaining who you are and what you do
Sadly, not all articles are appropriate for MaleStandard.com. To help save you time and guesswork, the most common reasons for rejection include unoriginal content or ideas, articles that do not correlate to the ethos of Male Standard, or articles that are offered to Male Standard for the sole purpose of building a strong backlink.
We look forward to sharing great content from you to our readers soon!