Thanksgiving is just around the corner and with it the start of the holiday season. Put your glad rags on and check out these delicious fall cocktails that will take any gathering to the next level. Each cocktail features a festive flavor to tease your taste buds. Served alone or with your meal, cocktails are quintessential party pleasers. For bonus points, create a signature cocktail for your Thanksgiving toast to demonstrate your appreciation. You cannot go wrong with one of the following!
Knob Creek® Old Fashioned Holiday
- 1 1/2 Parts Knob Creek® Rye Whiskey
- 1/2 Part Cinnamon Syrup
- 1/2 Part Lemon
- 1 Part Wild Ale (like Jolly Pumpkin Artisan Ales®)
- 1 Egg White
- Nutmeg for Garnish
Smirnoff Peppermint Hot Chocolate
- 1.5 oz Smirnoff Peppermint Twist
- 6 oz hot chocolate
Method: Pour a shot of Smirnoff Peppermint Twist into hot chocolate. Garnish with whipped cream and a peppermint stick.
Spiced Ginger Ale
- 1.5 oz. CAPTAIN MORGAN® Original Spiced Rum
- 0.5 oz. Sour Mix
- 1.5 oz. Ginger Ale
- Aromatic Bitters
- Lime Wedge
Method: Combine all ingredients in a rocks glass filled with ice, stir and serve.
Laphroaig® Montgomerie Smoked Cider
- 1 1⁄2 parts Laphroaig® 10 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky
- 3 parts apple cider
- 1 part fresh lemon sour
Method: Build over ice in order. Garnish with a lemon wedge.
- 1 1/3 oz Tequila Don Julio 70
- 1/3 oz Dry Sherry
- 1 oz Cedar, Rosemary & Activated Charcoal Syrup*
- 2/3 oz Lemon juice
- 1 bar spoon Organic Egg White
- 1 drop Orange Extract
- Rosemary Sprig for Garnish
*Cedar, Rosemary & Activated Charcoal Syrup
- 1 cup Dried Cedar Tops
- 4 cups Water
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1 Rosemary Sprig
- 1 Capsule Activated Charcoal
- Bring dried cedar tops and rosemary sprig to a boil in 4 cups ofwater on high heat. Let boil for 2 minutes.
- Let cool for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Strain and mix in sugar.
- Let cool then bottle.
- Add capsule of activated charcoal, shake.
- Add all ingredients into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake vigorously without ice for one minute. Add ice and shake for an additional minute.
- Double strain into coupe glass.
Happy Thanksgiving! Thank you to everyone who has supported Male Standard this year, we appreciate you all! We want to give a big shout out to our fans, collaborators, and celebrities who enable us to do what we love! Leave a comment below and let us know what you are thankful for!