Thanksgiving is fast-approaching, which means the hustle & bustle of the holiday season is upon us. Sandwiched between the stress of the busiest travel day of the year and Black Friday, Thanksgiving is the perfect time to stay true to the spirit of the Don’t Hurry and slow down, celebrate and enjoy every moment, one sip at a time, with Cruzan Rum. At Cruzan, we believe in the Don’t Hurry and fully embracing the laid-back lifestyle of the islands we call home. We believe in taking our time to age our finely crafted rums to deliver a full-flavored, full-bodied spirit. While friends and families travel to see loved ones for Thanksgiving, then fight the crowds at the mall, Cruzan will be kicking back and enjoying the holiday season with the Cruzan® Winter Break.
Cruzan® Winter Break
- 2 parts Cruzan® Estate Diamond® Light Rum
- 1 parts Pineapple Juice
- 1/4 parts 2:1 Muscovado Syrup (combine 2 parts Muscovado sugar, 1 part water)
- 5 parts Hot Peppermint Tea
- Combine rum, pineapple juice and Muscovado syrup in a toddy glass and stir.
- Slowly add tea to the glass and garnish with fresh grated cinnamon and stick.
Featuring the just-released Cruzan® Estate Diamond® Light Rum, the Cruzan® Winter Break is a delicious way to celebrate and give thanks.