It’s game day bit@hes. Put aside the cheap onion dip and $0.99 greasy potato chips and get your cook on—man style. You have no control over your team winning the game, but you damn sure have control over the food you serve and how it tastes. Don’t let your friends, family, and taste buds down with a lackluster meal. You’re a man damnit! It’s a time for fun. A time to make memories. Like when your friend Joe inhaled an entire bowl of the Miso Ho-Nee Asian Blend Marinade Chicken Wings because they tasted so good, he just couldn’t stop. Jason Bailin, creator of Get in the Kitchen Bit@hes Spice Blends has one simple tip for game day cooking… learn to spice bit@h! Whether you’re creating some crazy new dish or keeping it traditional, add another dimension of taste and limit your time in the kitchen by using spice blends.
Tired of all the cookbooks written by wholesome and sweet chefs that make you want to smack them in the face with a frying pan? Celebrity chef Jason Bailin says, “Stop wasting money eating out and ordering in. Don’t have the time to cook? Don’t like cooking? Quit your damn whining and Get in the Kitchen! It is my hope that these books will take you from the lowly, pathetic, piece of crap cook you are today to one that can prepare a meal simply by feeling your way through it. It is the aim of these books to train and discipline you, so that you not only act like a cook, but can actually be one.”
Sure having a background in cooking and some fancy cookware is a plus, but let’s get real. How you flavor that chicken wing is what matters at the end of the day. And remember, the morning after when the game is over and the friends are gone, you’ll still have that savory, mouth-watering, delicious spiced food in your kitchen.
Miso Ho-Nee Asian Blend Marinade For Wings And Pork
- 1/2 cup Sweet & Sour Sauce
- 1-2 Tbsp of Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp of MISO HO-NEE ASIAN BLEND
OR following 4 spices:
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp White Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Dry Minced Garlic
- Pinch of Ginger
- 1 Tbsp Vinegar
- T tsp Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
- 1 tsp Five Spice
- 3 Tbsp Water
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and marinate meat for four hours, overnight is best.
For the Ribs:
- Place in a 9X13 baking tray with the marinade, cover and slow roast for 2 hours.
- Finish off on the grill for a nice char.
- Or you can grill them on low heat for 2 hours or roast in the oven at 375.
Bourbon St. Bit@Hes Cajun Blend Marinade For Chicken Legs And Wings
- 3-4 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Horseradish Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1-2 Tbsp BOURBON ST. BIT@HES CAJUN BLEND
OR use the following 4 spices:
- 1/2 Tbsp Thyme
- 1/2 Tbsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Basil
- Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and then marinate chicken overnight.
- Can grill the chicken or roast in the oven at 375.
Jamaican Me Jerky Caribbean Blend Marinade For Jerk Pork Sandwiches
- 2 Tbsp of Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup of White Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Roma Tomato
- 1-2 Tbsp of JAMAICAN ME JERKY CARIBBEAN BLEND
OR substitute the following 5 spices:
- 1/2 Tbsp of All Spice
- 1/2 Tbsp of Thyme
- 1/2 Tbsp Minced Onion
- Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour it over the Pork and marinate overnight.
- Can use country pork ribs or a pork shoulder.
- Place the ribs or shoulder in either a crockpot with the marinade and let braise on high for 2-3 hours until tender to the fork or in the oven in a covered 8X8 pan with the marinade on 300 degrees for 2-3 hours until tender to the fork.
- Then shred meat with two forks.
Get In the Kitchen Bit@hes Spices!
Miso Ho-Nee Asian Blend
Bring your dishes authentic Asian flavor with this delectable, fragrant, gourmet Asian spice blend. Versatile enough to bring your Chinese, Japanese, Thai and Indian dishes the zest they have been missing. Use this blend for scintillating stir-fry and amazing Asian inspired beef, chicken, pork, fish and vegetable dishes.
Jamaican Me Jerky Caribbean Blend
Bring the flavor of the Caribbean to your own kitchen. A spicy and sweet mix of Caribbean spices will bring amazing flavor to pulled pork sandwiches or roasted chicken. Use it to create flavorful soups, stews and barbecue rubs as well!
Bourbon St. Bit@hes Cajun Blend
Using only the finest Cajun spices to form a spice blend so zesty, flavorful and distinctively Cajun, this mix works amazing on chicken, seafood, and in soups and stews. Make authentic Gumbo, Jambalaya and other Bourbon Street staples. A must-have in any bit@h’s kitchen!
Check out the new seasonal spices at email@example.com.