This holiday season, why not try one of these Scotch cocktails from Laphroaig®, and learn to enjoy your Scotch in a whole new way. If you’re headed off to the cabin for a ski trip, warm up by the fire with LAPHROAIG® SCOT’S CIDER. Jetting off to somewhere warm like St. Tropez? Cool off with a LAPHROAIG® ORANGE TRUFFLE, while keeping the holiday spirit alive. Enjoy a perfect Laphroaig cocktail, infused with signature smoky notes right from Islay, to kick off the holiday season.
Featuring the classic Laphroaig-10-Year-Old, these cocktails are sure to please any Scotch enthusiast.
Laphroaig® Scot’s Cider
- 1 part Laphroaig® 10-Year-Old Scotch Whisky
- ½ part DeKuyper® Mixologist Series Ginger Liqueur
- 3 parts Hot Apple Cider
- Build in a pre-heated coffee mug.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge studded with cloves and a dash of fresh ground cinnamon.
Laphroaig® Orange Truffle
- 1 ½ parts Laphroaig® 10-Year-Old Scotch Whisky
- ¾ part DeKuyper® Crème de Cacao Dark Liqueur
- 1 ½ parts Heavy Cream
- 2-3 dashes Orange Bitters
- Shake vigorously with ice and strain into a chilled stemless cocktail glass.
- Garnish with fresh shaved chocolate.
For more info, please visit http://www.laphroaig.com/