This holiday season, why not try one of these Scotch cocktails from Laphroaig¶©,¶ÿand learn to enjoy your Scotch in a whole new way. If you’re headed¶ÿoff to the cabin for a ski trip, warm up by the fire with LAPHROAIG¶©¶ÿSCOT’S CIDER. Jetting off to somewhere warm like St. Tropez? Cool off¶ÿwith a LAPHROAIG¶© ORANGE TRUFFLE, while keeping the holiday spirit¶ÿalive. Enjoy a perfect Laphroaig cocktail, infused with signature¶ÿsmoky notes right from Islay, to kick off the holiday season.
Featuring the classic Laphroaig-10-Year-Old, these cocktails are sure¶ÿto please any Scotch enthusiast.
Laphroaig¶© Scot’s Cider
- 1 part Laphroaig¶© 10-Year-Old Scotch Whisky
- ¶« part DeKuyper¶© Mixologist Series Ginger Liqueur
- 3 parts Hot Apple Cider
- Build in a pre-heated coffee mug.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge studded with cloves and a dash of fresh ground cinnamon.
Laphroaig¶© Orange Truffle
- 1 ¶« parts Laphroaig¶© 10-Year-Old Scotch Whisky
- ¶ó part DeKuyper¶© CrÇùme de Cacao Dark Liqueur
- 1 ¶« parts Heavy Cream
- 2-3 dashes Orange Bitters
- Shake vigorously with ice and strain into a chilled stemless cocktail glass.
- Garnish with fresh shaved chocolate.