For some, October 21 might just be another day on the calendar. For others, It’s the date first introduced in Back to the Future Part II. While the Cubs may not win the World Series like the movie predicted, Toyota has reimagined Marty McFly’s Dream Truck and made it a reality.
Using the all-new 2016 Toyota Tacoma that went on sale in September, fans in Los Angeles, New York and Dallas can see the truck in major tourist destinations for today only.
To make the 2016 Tacoma look like a modern-day version of the classic from the movie, a number of modifications were made:
- Custom 1985 Toyota Truck Exterior Paint
- Off-road Suspension
- Toyota Racing Development (TRD) Wheels
- BFGoodrich Tires
- Custom front and rear Tubular Bumpers
- Custom Light Bar
- KC HiLites Gravity LED G46
- KC HiLites Daylighter Gravity LED
- Custom “D-4S” Fuel Injection Badging
- Custom Tailgate with Iconic “TOYOTA” Logo
- Custom Vintage Headlight and Taillight Design
- Mud Flaps 1985 Toyota Truck
Super Fans Must See This
If you’re a diehard #BTTF fan, you need to stop in to see the truck in person. There’s fun trivia and a chance to win this limited edition Back To The Future toy truck to take home. There’s only 100 available so hurry and stop by LA, Dallas or New York to win yours.