The Everything To Do With Sex Show (ETDWSS) is sharing the forbidden fruits of adult entertainment on October 18 – 20, 2013 in Toronto at the Metro Convention Centre, South Building. The lights are dimmed, the curtains loosely part, and the warm glow beneath invites guests to peak behind the veil. For 2013 we have a revamped main and kink stage lineup, added an expanded erotic art area, a wellness zone, brand new seminar speakers, a new Suzie’s Playroom, Cafe Blvd area, and of course new guests!
These are among many other entertainment options to amuse your naughty side:
- Suzies Playroom – succumb to light bondage-themed demonstrations, by Carrie Gray of Aslan Leather and Mistress Suzie
- Pastel Supernova & Love Letters Cabaret – Canadian burlesque troupe and star will be igniting ETDWSS with her new show to be revealed for the first time in Toronto. The three shows one burlesque track this alone is worth the price of admission
- Jessica Gorlicky – an artistic Diva Star, Jessica is an incredibly talented artist who will be unveiling the looking glass of sensual erotic fantasy through performance art at ETDWSS Erotic Art Area
- Cafe Blvd – Will have great food and demonstrations by executive chef Toben Kochman who will be showing our attendees how to prepare a romantic local sourced dinner for 2
- Kink Corner – Gone is the previous Dungeon area replaced with the brand new Kink corner that will feature more entertainment, seminars, and hands on demonstrations than ever before
- Pastel Supernova – A mesmerizing pin up dancer, singer and model, Pastel was noted as one of Canada’s 30 most influential women by Flare magazine. She will stun with her looks and undress with her style, as she performs at ETDWSS
- Dr. Ryan Neinstein – A Toronto native, Dr. Neinstein is a leading plastic surgeon passionate about plastic and reconstructive surgery and dedicated to providing complete patient satisfaction
Tickets to attend the show are available online at: http://toronto.everythingtodowithsex.com/buy-tickets. Single tickets available for $22.50 online or $25 at the door. Weekend passes are available for $30 online or $35 at the door.
ETDWSS Official Sponsors include:
- Cupid Boutique
- Ellora’s Cafe
- North Bound Leather
- Monde Osé
- Fight Network