ThermaCELL Heated Insoles offer more features and are priced more affordably on a per use basis than any other foot warmer on the market. Heated Insoles are equipped with high-tech heated wireless technology with integrated rechargeable Lithium-Ion Polymer batteries. The temperature settings for Heated Insoles are controlled by a wireless remote, allowing for easy temperature adjustment without removal from shoe or boot. The wireless remote control allows for heat activation plus two temperature settings: low 100°F and high 111°F. The Insoles are water resistant and fit easily into boots and shoes. ATRA Technology Centre, one of the world’s largest and most comprehensive professional footwear test laboratories, performed multiple tests on the Heated Insoles including durability, temperature management, and comfort among other tests. The insoles passed or exceeded all performance tests.
ThermaCELL Heated Insoles provide continuous warmth for up to five hours, or using them in intervals, they can last much longer. With advanced heat technology, the insoles provide remote controlled foot warming comfort as needed. The high-tech wireless remote gives fingertip control between medium heat (100°F), high heat (111°F) and no heat, all while feet remain comfortable through the use of a built-in thermostat. Each remote features a uniquely coded, highly reliable radio frequency transmitter that is paired to one set of insoles and has a range of seven feet. It can easily be attached to zippers and belts, or simply stored inside a pocket.
- Wireless – no wires coming from the insole
- Lightweight batteries are embedded in the Heated Insoles – not mounted to the shoe, ankle or waist
- Remote control provides finger tip control of temperature adjustment while wearing shoes or boots
- Integrated rechargeable Lithium-Ion Polymer batteries allow for over 500 charges lasting up to five hour charge per charge.
- Certified by SATRA, worldwide footwear testing agency
- Retails for $129.99 compared to other similar wireless remote systems for $300.00
- Five sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL. Heated Insoles can be adjusted to accommodate any shoe size from a woman’s 4 1/2 up to a man’s 13.
Wireless Remote Control Benefits
- Remote control designed to hang from belt or keychain.
- Small enough to easily conceal in a pocket.
- Control can activate the Insoles from a distance as far as 7 feet away.
- Activates Insoles and allows the user to select from two temperature settings plus no heat.
Don’t Leave Your Feet Out In the Cold This Winter
“Men and Women are clamoring for a way to keep their feet warm in the cold so they can enjoy any outdoor activity even if it might be freezing,” said Allegra Lowitt, vice president of marketing. “With our heated insoles, ThermaCELL again delivers an innovative product to make the outdoors more enjoyable. In addition to our award winning ThermaCELL Mosquito Repellent, we now provide relief for cold feet.”
Because they are water resistant, ThermaCELL Heated Insoles function well in damp environments and work interchangeably with shoes, boots and waders. Their versatility allows freedom to slip them into different footwear, depending on the activity. The lightweight soft cushion design provides additional shock absorption for all day comfort. And, SATRA, worldwide leader in footwear testing, research and development, evaluated ThermaCELL Heated Insoles for durability, heating and safety. ThermaCELL’s Heated Insoles are a must have to endure the blistery winter season. With a wireless remote and cordless battery, ThermaCELL Heated Insoles will pleasantly transform time spent outdoors, whether for work or play. The insoles can be customized to fit any shoe size from women’s 4.5 to men’s 13, and are available in: small, medium, large, x-large and xx-large.
Available at thermacell.net for $129.99.
ThermaCELL, a division of The Schawbel Corporation of Bedford, Massachusetts is a leading innovator of outdoor comfort technology. With a rich 30 year history, ThermaCELL products include award-winning ThermaCELL Mosquito Repellent devices that keep bugs at bay and Heated Insoles that keep feet warm during cold weather activities.
For more information, visit www.thermacell.com or call 866-753-3837.