Casa Noble Crystal Tequila is one of the most awarded tequilas because of its unmatched level of quality and character. It begins as carefully selected mature Blue Agave plants, which have met our strict requirements for water and sugar content. While most tequila producers harvest their agave within five to seven years, we harvest our agave only when it reaches full maturity at an age of up to fourteen years.
All superior tequila starts with only the best “Silver” or “Blanco” and ours is Casa Noble Crystal. We call it Crystal because we believe it is superior to all silver tequilas. It is simply in a class by itself. Contained in a beautiful hand blown glass decanter, adorned with an exquisite pewter engraved label and top. It is the perfect Blanco.
12 ounce Lager Beer
.5 ounce Casa Noble Crystal Tequila
.25 ounce Triple Sec
2 ounce Sour Mix
1. Mix all ingredients except lager in a blender with ice
2. Pour into a large margarita glass
3. Add chilled beer over the top
4. Garnish with a slice of lime and serve
Casa Noble Tequila-‘Cerveza Rosa’
1 ounce Casa Noble Crystal Tequila
1 ounce Art in the Age Rhubarb Tea liqueur
1 ounce Fresh lime juice
1 ounce Monin Rose Syrup
Dash Egg White
Top Stiegl Grapefruit Radler
1. Combine all ingredients (sans beer) in a mixing glass with ice, shake vigorously
2. Strain over beer that has been previously poured in a chilled glass
Leave a comment below and let us know which one you will be trying!