Knob Creek Bourbon is hosting the ultimate summer Sweepstakes, giving 10 lucky fans (and one guest each) the opportunity to attend an on-site campout and full-flavored grilling experience at the Knob Creek Distillery in Clermont, KY with Chef Michael Symon. One winner from 10 states will be awarded the once in a lifetime trip along with a Big Green Egg grill. To get fans excited about the Sweepstakes, and summer grilling season, Chef Symon created a delicious summer cocktail that combines Knob Creek’s big, full flavor with the grill’s smoke and char.
Knob Creek Smoke & CharKnob Creek Smoke & Char
Recipe by Celebrity Chef Michael Symon
- 2 Parts Knob Creek® Smoked Maple Bourbon
- ½ Part Fresh Lemon Juice
- ¼ Part Demerara Syrup
- 2 Slices of Charred Peaches
- 4 Large Basil Leaves
1. Char peaches slices on grill until nice grill marks appear.
2. Muddle charred peach slices with basil leaves and set aside.
3. Add Knob Creek® Smoked Maple, fresh lemon juice, Demerara syrup and muddled peach/basil mixture to a cocktail shaker with ice.
4. Shake and strain over fresh ice in a rocks glass.
Want to Camp Out at a Bourbon Distillery?
Knob Creek® Bourbon is hosting the ultimate summer Sweepstakes, bringing lucky fans to the Knob Creek Distillery in Clermont, KY for an on-site campout and full-flavored grilling experience. One lucky winner from Jacksonville and a friend will join other Sweepstakes winners from across the country at the Knob Creek® Campout – a VIP bourbon getaway to learn what goes into crafting the big, full flavor of Knob Creek®.
This exclusive weekend long campout will include:
- Fred Noe, 7th Generation Master Distiller and 2013 Bourbon Hall of Fame Inductee, will host a fireside chat on the seasoned history of Knob Creek®, followed by a pig roast dinner
- VIP BBQ cookout with Celebrity Chef Michael Symon, who will prepare his exclusive Knob Creek® bourbon-inspired recipes
- Performance by an authentic Kentucky bluegrass band
- Behind the scenes distillery tour to see how Knob Creek’s award-winning bourbon is produced
- Each winner will receive round-trip airfare for two, ground transportation to the distillery and a Big Green Egg®, courtesy of Knob Creek® Bourbon.
Terms & Conditions
The Knob Creek® Campout will take place at the Knob Creek Distillery in Clermont, KY. All legal US residents, 21+ who reside in the below ten states can enter the Sweepstakes: California, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia. Sweepstakes entries will be accepted from May 15, 2014 to July 31, 2014. The Knob Creek® Campout will take place from September 26th – 28th, 2014.
All eligible participants can enter at knobcreek.com/sweeps.