Male Standard Is Expanding and Creating Opportunities
MalesStandard.com is a men’s lifestyle website that helps men become better versions of themselves. We cover a wide range of topics including grooming, fashion, auto, tech and lifestyle. With our unique approach to lifestyle and living, we are continuing our efforts to give men content that helpful and entertaining.
We are expanding fast and are currently looking for motivated editorial interns to help develop daily postings, copyediting, blogging and writing feature stories.
Male Standard Internships play an integral role in the success of our Editorial team, and can be the perfect springboard into the job market for a college student, recent graduate, or someone wanting editorial experience.
This position is great for someone who . . .
- Has a background in writing, journalism, online publishing
- Has a strong interest in the men’s interest / lifestyle industry
- Has a strong interest in content publishing and would like to learn the in’s and out’s of running a media outlet
- Is looking for a position and experience that will bolster their resume and skill set
- Is interested in utilizing both a business and creative skill set (thinking analytically and creatively)
Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to…
- Assist in research and writing of news stories, and/or lifestyle coverage
- Conduct phone or in person interviews with multiple personalities
- Help identify material to be featured in our content
- Assisting in analyzing the competitive landscape (editorially)-assisting in managing editorial contributions
Although the internships are unpaid, there are a lot of perks that come with the position. Benefits include, a portfolio of stories, press passes to exclusive events, and participating in phone or in person interviews with various well-known personalities.
You’ll probably also be happy to hear that whenever possible, we will hire interns that exceed expectations in the future.
Candidates that are currently enrolled in college are a huge plus, but it is not a requirement. Internship periods vary throughout the year, but successful candidates can stay on after the conclusion of the internship.
If you are interested in being part of our team, please fill out the form below.
If you meet the qualifications, we will contact you.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]