The new Vionic footwear collection caters to the competitor within every man, providing unparalleled technology to move him forward one step at a time. While the collection looks rich and refined on the outside, Vionic is truly distinguished by the innovation only visible from the inside. Each pair conceals within its footbed Orthaheel Technology, a breakthrough orthotic technology proven to help reduce over-pronation, which can relieve associated pain and increase the functionality and performance in every step.
Regatta Deck Shoe
VIONIC Regatta Deck Shoe Features
- Lightweight, flexible dual density EVA footbed absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees
- First Ray Technology assists forefoot mobility and gait efficiency.
- Podiatrist-designed Orthaheel Technology provides superior support, pain relief and stability which helps realign the feet back to their natural position.
- Research supported success in reducing over-pronation, which can help relieve associated common aches and pains, including heel pain (plantar fasciitis), knee pain and lower back pain.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
The brand’s trusted Orthaheel Technology was designed by leading biomechanics expert and renowned podiatrist, Phillip Vasyli, to restore the foot’s alignment, enabling the feet, ankles and legs to function as efficiently and dynamically as they were intended. It also promotes stability, traction and ultimate performance.
The collection ranges in price from $59.95 to $249.95 and is available online at www.vionicshoes.com, as well as Zappos.com, Dillards and select retail shoe stores across North America.