Based out of New York, Damn Pigeon (Pronounced ‘Dom pijon’) is a cross between Urban Street Wear and 90’s era Milan fashion. Versace meets 90s street. In other words, not clothing you wear to run errands! Founded in 2009, Damn Pigeon, also spelled “Dvmn Pigeon,” is very much inspired by Jean-Michel Basquait and the artist’s fascination with dichotomy – wealth vs. poverty, integration vs. segregation, inner vs. outer experience. So is the message being heard? Well, if having your clothes on the likes of The Game, J. Cole, Zendaya, and Chris Brown is any indication, Dvmn Pigeon is living history. Inspired by the streets of New York, celebrity fans also include Rihanna, J Cole, Chris Brown, Chad Oucho Cinco and The Game. DVMN Pigeo is merging Milan and urban street wear to create an anti-establishment apparel line that speaks loudly to men and woman alike who follow the same, yet bold “do what you love, wear what you love more” lifestyle.
Premium Primitive EXPhoto credit: Damn Pigeon
- Hood adjusts with silk flat drawstring.
- Gold string lock.
- Crossover neckline.
- Leather hood.
- Scale texture with blood red silk hood inside.
- Extended bodice with 2 slits on each side. reinforced by nappa lamb.
- Overlocked DVMN signature NO HEM scoop bottom. Gild zip on wrist hem.
White Star LinePhoto credit: Damn Pigeon
- Suit up in the DVMNPIGEON Moisture Management Poly LS Exclusives.
- Full Button Baseball Jersey.
- White scuba imprinted paisley with contrasting wrist hem.
- 100% polyester knit baseball jersey bodice.
- Features moisture management technology, leaving you cool during the pressure moments of the day.
For more exclusive scoops, follow Damn Pigeon @DAMNPIGEONS or on Instagram at dvmnpigeonny.