Beyonce kicked off the opening night of her 41-show Formation World Tour in Miami last night. And now, she’s joined forces with Uber and American Express to give you and a friend tickets to the concert.
American Express, in partnership with Beyoncé’s Formation World Tour and Uber, is announcing today a one-of-a-kind experience to give Beyoncé fans access to Beyoncé’s sold out tour in all 20 U.S. tour cities – directly in the Uber app.
Fans can get an exclusive experience with two free tickets to Beyoncé’s show, courtesy of American Express, and a free round-trip Uber ride to the venue and back home.
Building on the momentum of American Express’ partnership with Beyoncé to provide Card Members exclusive, pre-sale access to the tour, AMEX is now unleashing the opportunity to be part of this moment to anyone, by giving away hundreds of tickets across 20 U.S. markets. And it all comes to life in a breakthrough Amex+Uber integration that spotlights the intersection of music access and mobile technology.
Here’s how it works:
· Make sure you have the Uber app downloaded for iOS or Android
· Enter code FORMATIONAMEX in the ‘Promotions’ section of the app to unlock the special “FORMATION” car view
· Request a “FORMATION” car on the day of Beyoncé’s Formation World Tour show in your city
· If connected to the “FORMATION” car, you’ll be picked up and transported to the concert venue free of charge – your Uber driver will have your two Beyoncé tickets
· After the show, Uber will provide a complementary ride home
It all kicked off yesterday in Miami for the first date of Beyoncé’s Formation World Tour and continues for every show across the U.S.
The U.S. cities and dates where the promotion will be offered include:
|April 27, 2016||Miami, FL|
|April 29, 2016||Tampa, FL|
|May 1, 2016||Atlanta, GA|
|May 3, 2016||Raleigh, NC|
|May 5, 2016||Nashville, TN|
|May 7, 2016||Houston, TX|
|May 9, 2016||Arlington, TX|
|May 12, 2016||San Diego, CA|
|May 14, 2016||Pasadena, CA|
|May 16, 2016||Santa Clara, CA|
|May 18, 2016||Seattle, WA|
|May 23, 2016||Minneapolis, MN|
|May 27, 2016||Chicago , IL|
|May 28, 2016||Chicago, IL|
|May 29, 2016||Detroit, MI|
|May 31, 2016||Pittsburgh, PA|
|June 3, 2016||Foxborough, MA|
|June 5, 2016||Philadelphia, PA|
|June 7, 2016||New York City|
|June 8, 2016||New York City|
|June 10, 2016||Baltimore, MD|
|June 12, 2016||Hershey, PA|